Friday, May 27, 2011

Shalom Lekulam!

I hope this post finds you all well, happy, and starting to make your plans for this coming summer. Here in Israel, we are starting to feel the summer approaching with a heat-wave expected in the next few weeks and forecast temperatures of up to 40 degrees in Eilat this weekend! Any of you who need some sun, now is the time.
I was just saying to Yigael, co-director of the Ulpan, this week that I am feeling a bit like Noach (Noah) before the Mabul (the heavy rain). Noach was preparing himself for a reality that he had had no way of experiencing before and had no way of being totally ready, and I am feeling a bit the same way. (Indulge me if I am being a bit dramatic!)
As I told you all before, we are now working (hard!) on a quite a few big things; a new website, opening a branch in Tel Aviv, new advertising campaign, new staff members coming in, and so forth. Don’t get me wrong, I love the hard work creating and renewing, but like I said, I am feeling a bit like Noah…
Today, Thursday, we will hopefully sign contract with the new premises in Tel Aviv and starting renovating them at the beginning of next week. I promise to post some pictures once the renovations are done and we are up and running.
This week amongst other things, we also launched a short film clip about the Ulpan on YouTube. Take a look and let me know what you think at gil@ulpanaviv.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeEARwMli0g


Hope you all have a beautiful weekend and a restful Shabbat!
Shabbat Shalom le kulam!
Gil Pentzak
Ulpan Aviv- director

No comments:

Post a Comment