Saturday, June 11, 2011

Shalom Lekulam!


I think that we would struggle to find anyone in Israel complaining about working this week, me included. Not that I don’t like my job, on the contrary, but having a week that starts with two days at work (Rishon, Sheni) and then two days holiday (Chag Shavuot) and back for just one day before the weekend (Chamishi), what more can a man ask for J ?
The Chag was really fantastic. Being with all the family, eating all the delicious traditional dairy dishes. We (my brothers and I) were up the whole night studying the customary texts for the night of Shavuot.
At Ulpan things are continuing to progress well, thank G-d, and I am writing this blog for the first time from the new branch in Tel Aviv! Bit by bit it is becoming more and more like Ulpan Aviv. Hopefully all the renovations will be finished by the end of the week (today…) or by Sunday at the latest and after that there remains the last pieces of furniture to be delivered the phone lines and internet to be connected, and then off we go.
I promise to send some pictures once everything is up and running and of course, you are all invited to come and visit when you are in the vicinity or even better, to study here!
שבת שלום!
Hope to see you soon,
Gil Pentzak
Ulpan Aviv- director

No comments:

Post a Comment